Please contact Megan Lee (email@example.com) for meeting minutes
Role as documented in the bylaws:
Section 2. Board Policy Committees. Policy Committees shall be established and serve at the pleasure of the Board of Directors and regularly report on their activities to the Board. Policy committees shall be chaired by a Board member and may be comprised of both Board members or other institutional or sustaining members. These committees and their responsibilities shall include:
d. Public Policy Committee
- Develop testimony to legislative bodies when invited.
- Write letters expressing SECOORA positions on issues.
- Work with National and local agencies on their programs that relate to SECOORA interests.
- Recommend appropriate positions on issues for the SECOORA Board and membership.
(B) Signifies Board of Directors member
Dick Dodge (B), Nova Southeastern University
Jim Nelson (B), Skidaway Institute of Oceanography
Vacated by John Proni (B), Florida International University
William Hogarth (B), Florida Institute of Oceanography
Peter Hamilton (B), Leidos Corporation
Rick DeVoe (B), South Carolina Sea Grant Consortium
Roger Pugliese (B), South Atlantic Fishery Management Council
Dennis Hanisak, Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute
Megan Treml, SECOORA
- Data & Maps
- Explore Real-Time Data
- Data Download
- SECOORA Data Partners
- BOB: Educational Water Quality Monitoring
- Observing Technologies
- Oil Spill Education Materials
- Our Flowing Ocean
- Virtual Wave Classroom
- Virtual Hurricane Classroom
- Boats, Buoys & Science Teachers
- For Members
- Board of Directors
- Frequently Accessed Documents
Meeting Notes and Reports