The SECOORA By-Laws call for the establishment of Policy and Program Committees to facilitate the conduct of SECOORA business. The committees are the primary mechanism by which members interact with and support the organization.
Policy Committees are primarily populated by members of the Board of Directors and the SECOORA membership at large. Program Committees are populated by members of the Board of Directors, the SECOORA membership at large, and others.
The committee pages provide access to detailed information about the committees, their members, and the most recent reports.
- Data & Maps
- BOB: Educational Water Quality Monitoring
- Observing Technologies
- Oil Spill Education Materials
- Our Flowing Ocean
- Virtual Wave Classroom
- Virtual Hurricane Classroom
- Boats, Buoys & Science Teachers
- Marine Scientist Interviews
- For Members
- Board of Directors
- Frequently Accessed Documents
- Hot Topics