SECOORA is seeking a professional to serve as our Regional Coastal Ocean Observing System (RCOOS) Manager.
Primary Job Duties include:
- Completing and maintaining a build-out plan for SECOORA’s RCOOS
- Leading and managing the RCOOS
- Leading and managing SECOORA’s Data Management and Communications
- Supporting proposal development, member recruitment, and identification of funding opportunities
- Supporting SECOORA operations, especially IT, and other technical needs.
Deadline to apply is July 10, 2017. Email all applications to email@example.com.