- Data & Maps
- BOB: Educational Water Quality Monitoring
- Observing Technologies
- Oil Spill Education Materials
- Our Flowing Ocean
- Virtual Wave Classroom
- Virtual Hurricane Classroom
- Boats, Buoys & Science Teachers
- Marine Scientist Interviews
- For Members
- Board of Directors
- Frequently Accessed Documents
- Hot Topics
SECOORA's December 2013 Board Meeting will be held December 4-5, 2013 in Charleston, SC. The NOAA Coastal Services Center (CSC) is the venue for the meeting. It is located at 2234 South Hobson Avenue, Charleston, SC 29405.
Meeting Agenda and Events (Note: Agendas have links to meeting materials)
- Wedesday December 4 from 11:00 am - 5:00 pm and Thursday December 5, 9:00 AM - Noon : SECOORA Board meeting
- Agenda (Note: The materials that do not have links will be popoulated as soon as it becomes available)
SECOORA Travel Logistics (Board Members Only)
What is SECOORA doing in my state?
SECOORA partners support those who live, work and play on the coasts and oceans of the Southeast.
Click the map to view what is going on in your state!