Thank you for being a part of the Southeast Coastal Ocean Observing Regional Association!
What a year we’ve had:
- an active hurricane season
- new buoys deployed in South Carolina
- new high frequency radars installed in Florida
- launching new community observing projects with web cameras and water level sensors
- a successful 2022 annual meeting
See our news section for more stories about this year’s accomplishments.
Next year SECOORA will be unveiling a new logo and website at our2023 Annual Meeting (May 10-11, 2023). This update will ensure SECOORA’s public face is current, engaging, and informative. We hope to see you at the meeting.
We appreciate your partnership and look forward to working together in the New Year!
Debra and the rest of the SECOORA team