This is a call for SECOORA Board Nominations. Click here for the 2020 SECOORA Board of Directors Election Procedure Framework. It outlines the entire voting process with deadlines, includes the current list of members eligible and willing for nomination (page 8). Deadline to email nominations is March 31, 2020.
The 2020 Board Election shall fill those positions on the Board of Directors that will become open on July 1, 2020, due to the staggered time for terms of office of SECOORA Board members. The following seats are open for nomination:
Academic/Research/Education Sector (one position available)
Public Agencies/Non-Profit/Other Sector (one position available)
Criteria for 2020 Board Nominees
- Representative of SECOORA’s broad constituency
- A SECOORA Member in Good Standing.
- Submittal of a nomination (which includes an agreement by the nominee), 2 page CV, and Conflict of Interest (COI) statement of the nominee by close of business on March 31, 2020 to the Nominations Sub-Committee via Megan Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) and copy to Peter Hamilton (email@example.com), Molly Baringer (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Paul Sandifer (email@example.com).
* A nominee may be a candidate in only one category of Board Seat (i.e. Academic/Research/Education Sector or Public Agency/NonProfit/Other Sector).
* SECOORA members may nominate themselves or be nominated by other SECOORA members as candidates.